Here are the step by step guide to PNP Online Application or the PNP ORAS (Online Recruitment Application System). This guide was originally posted by the PNP Regional Office.
Steps on How to Register Online at PNP ORAS
1. Go to official PNP ORAS website: https://regularcy2019.pnp-dprm.com
2. Scroll down the PNP ORAS and click the “JOIN NOW”button at the bottom of the landing page.
3. Create your account using Yahoo or Gmail. Please note that you cannot create an account using Facebook.
4. Fill out the Account Registration Form then click “SUBMIT”button.
5. Go back to your email address.
6. Open the message sent by PNP DPRM for your username and password and click “CLICK HERE”to activate account.
7. Click “LOG IN”button at the upper right side of the PNP ORAS website.
8. Key in the username (Email Address) and password (sent by PNP DPRM) then click log in.
9. Click Application Form in the menu bar.
10. Fill out the Application Form.
11. Attach scanned documents needed (Personal Information with 2×2 ID Picture, Educational Background with TOR/Diploma, and Certificate of Eligibility).
12. After filling out, click Submit then click “SAVE”.
13. If successfully registered, click “PREVIEW FORM”in the menu bar to print Recruitment Application Form.
Reminder: Avoid alteration and wrong entry; it won’t be edited. If name already exists, please come at the Recruitment Office.