Here’s the list of the DOH Midwifery partner schools for Midwifery Scholarship Program. The following schools are from different regions. This list is as of April 2018.
DOH Midwifery Partner Schools in Different Regions
- Mary Chiles College
- Urdaneta City University
- Eastern Pangasinan University
- Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
- North Luzon Philippines State College
- Union Christian College
- Gordon College
- Good Samaritan Colleges, Inc.
- Bataan Peninsula State University
- Ago Medical and Educational Center
- Tanchuling College
- Iloilo Doctors College
- IMAP Foundation School of Midwifery
- University of Bohol
- Holy Infant College
- Franciscan College of Immaculate Conception
- Brent Hospital and Colleges Inc.
- Tecarro College Foundation
- Davao Medical School Foundation Inc.
- Brokenshire College
- MMG College of General Santos City
- Notre Dame Hospital and School of Midwifery
- Southern Christian College
- Butuan Doctors College
- Cordillera Career Development College
- Tawi-Tawi School of Midwifery